A History of Bicycles Show -- July 15th, 9am-7pm
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Antique Bicycles from Bloomington Cycle & Fitness
* Antique Bicycles from The Wheelmen of Illinois
* Antique Bicycle ClubBike Share 309 and the Town of Normal
10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
* Presentations of "The History of Bicycling in America, Illinois, and Bloomington" with Dr. Thomas Burr, Illinois State University and Christopher Sweet, Bicycle Historian, Illinois Wesleyan University
11:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
* Curbside Grillin’ Food Truck serving
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Bring your own lawn chair and enjoy the evening on the Mansion lawn for an Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social.....while you listen to the historic sounds of the 33rd Illinois Volunteer Regiment Band as they present “History Through Music"
This event is part of Lincoln’s Festival on Route 66. Other locations participating in the festival include Downtown Bloomington, McLean County Museum of History/Cruisin’ with Lincoln on Route 66 Visitors Center, Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts, Franklin Park, Bloomington Public Library, David Davis Mansion State Historic Site, and Illinois Wesleyan University. Some events are ticketed events.
For more information about Lincoln’s Festival on Route 66, please visit http://www.lincolnsfestival.net/.
|Event Date||07-15-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-15-2017 7:00 pm|
|Location||David Davis Mansion|