Welcome to the David Davis Mansion!
School Field Trips and Education Programs
Information & Guidelines
- Educational programs at the David Davis Mansion are available for pre-school age children through college. For information, contact us at (309) 828-1084.
- There is no fee for fieldtrip programs, and no donation is expected from school groups.
- All groups of 10 or more (including chaperones) must schedule field trips to the mansion in advance.
- Home School groups must include all students, chaperones, drivers, and siblings in the total estimated number for their group.
- Education programs are not tours and are developed to meet Illinois Learning Standards. Information normally included in the site tour may not be included in the program being conducted. Parents and teachers are encouraged to take a tour of the site at another time to answer any questions that may arise.
- Parents and chaperones may be asked to participate in the activities taking place and are therefore discouraged from bringing younger siblings.
Click on one of the following programs for more information on the School Field Trips & Educational Programs that are currently available:
- Big House on the Prairie (2nd & 3rd grade)
- A Better Home and Garden wth the Davis Family (3rd grade)
- Snap Apple (6th grade)
Reservations: Please contact the David Davis Mansion at (309) 828-1084 for information and to arrange your tour.