The Clover Lawn Museum Shop
The Clover Lawn Museum Shop, located in the former laundry room of the David Davis Mansion, offers a variety of wonderful merchandise!
Here are just a few things you will find:
- Victorian-themed teacups and infusers, music boxes, silver, floral porcelain boxes
- Vintage hankies, cameo jewelry, parasols, fans and gloves, bags, and scarves
- Civil war books and ephemera
- Old-fashioned candy and sweets
- Classic wooden toys, coloring books, and paper dolls
- Seeds from Sarah Davis’ heirloom garden
- Mansion souvenirs, including postcards, keychains, magnets, and photographs
At Christmas, the shop also features Victorian Christmas tree ornaments and decorations, holiday-themed books and candy, as well as the famous glass pickle and peppermint pig!
Don’t know what to purchase? The Clover Lawn Museum Shop also has gift certificates!
How to Visit
- The Clover Lawn Museum Shop is the last stop on your tour of the David Davis Mansion, so all visitors end up there
- You may also call the Visitor’s Center at (309) 828-1084 Wednesday-Saturday from 9am-3:30pm and ask for a private shopping appointment if you don’t wish to take a tour
Visit Us Online
Our upcoming book, The David Davis Mansion: 150 Years at Clover Lawn is now available for pre-order in our online store at http://clover-lawn-museum-shop.square.site. Please check this link throughout 2022, as new items are added.