Become an Intern
Interns at the David Davis Mansion are involved in all aspects of the museum profession. Each program is designed to fit the needs of the site and individual intern, assuring an interesting learning experience that also meets staff needs.
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Education programs designed for specific age groups
- Interpretation of the site on daily tours
- On-site administration and assistance to the staff
- Historical research
- Special event programming and participation
- Marketing and development
- Assistance with collections and archives
For further information or to schedule an interview, contact Jeff Saulsbery at (309) 828-1084 or fill out the below application.